10 March 2014

And nowwww it's Monday

Another day, another update! I had my OB appointment this morning and there is no change in "conditions" since last week. The important thing is that the baby is fine, happy, and very content up in there. But out here, the wait has become...well, a wait. We had a very long weekend of waiting.

So, the basics. I'm due Wednesday, and they put me on the schedule to be induced on Thursday. The receptionist told me to expect a call Wednesday night with either a) what time to show up on Thursday or b) the news that I have been bumped because they were too busy with other medically necessary ones (vs. my elective one). The (b) scenario is pretty likely, it seemed. And if that happens, I show up next Monday for my same weekly appointment and go from there. Unless of course, I go into labor at some point on my own.

That's about all I have for you. I'm still working, and plan to until I have the baby, so at least I'm not sitting around watching the clock tick. After swallowing my disappointment in the form of a very large doughnut after my OB, I decided to go about my day like usual and look at the bright side. At least I can watch the season finale of the Bachelor tonight :) So much for second babies being earlier, faster, etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment