02 January 2012

Sleep Progress and...an arrest!!

Ashton went to sleep at 6:15 pm, woke up at 1:30 am, cried for 23 minutes (I did not go in) and put himself back to sleep until 5:05 am! YAAAAY!!! Granted, I fed him at 5, then he was up for the day at 6:45 am but it made for his first nap at 8:45 am so we adjusted. I think 6:45 was a bit early for him too because he slept from 8:45 am - 11:15 am afterwards. I'll take it. Wondering what tonight will hold.

However, WAY more interesting news. Literally, news. Last Saturday, New Year's Eve day, at approximately 3:30 pm, there was a huge FBI sting that happened right outside our house. Unmarked cars, guns drawn, the works. Jason was in the shower getting ready to go to work, I scared the crap out of him because I ran into the bathroom yelling about the FBI swarming outside of our house haha. Also, poor Ashton- I had been feeding him on the couch when I heard the yelling start so he never really got to finish. I'll save the whole story for when I actually have the footage, but Ashton and I were interviewed by Channel 7 this morning about the incident (they knocked on our door- thanks Katie :P ) and were supposed to be on the news at 6 pm but some stupid hockey game got pushed back and messed everything up. Anyway, it's a huge deal that everyone is talking about because it was a state trooper that they arrested - I know all the details because I witnessed it, and Channel 7 has my personal video they plan to air, except I don't know the WHY. Something juicy I imagine. They had the guy face down practically in our driveway with no less than 8 cars and 20 people surrounding him, talking on their radios, etc. Hopefully my next blog post I can link to my news interview. Of course I could have looked much better had I known I was going to be on the air oh well. The best part was that I was holding Ashton the whole time so he is making his television debut at the tender age of 5 months. For now, this is the only thing that has shown up in the news (and it is not Channel 7)- stay tuned!

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/30119180/detail.html

1 comment:

  1. Well Kristen , so much for belmont being boring. When I started reading the blog about the FBI I thought it had to do with a christmas tree that mysteriously fell from the sky in front of the house. you just never know. And as far as Ashton being on TV well, son like father I guess. You definitly have your hand full with those two. Glad all is well ,give ashton a kiss for me. GrandPa B

    ReplyDelete