02 January 2014

Christmas 2013!

Happy New Year! As some of you know, I get a very long time off from work this time of year. I have been on Christmas vacation since December 20 and when I'm not in a work routine, I typically take an overall computer break. Hence, no new blog posts for you. But that is about to change! Without further ado, I give you...Christmas 2013.

It all actually began on December 24th. We did our own little mini Christmas at home before heading to Long Island to see Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Chris, Aunt Lizzy and cousin Owen later that morning. Ashton got his long awaited kitchen :)




He opened some "food" and utensils...


And Jason was feasting on some Corn a la Christmas in no time.


After we finished the lovely meal Ashton whipped up (which included a whole lemon, hamburger bun and cookies), we packed up and headed down to Long Island. It was a great day to travel, we arrived late afternoon and then after dinner, the boys were visited by Grandpa dressed in a Santa suit Jolly Old Saint Nick himself!




Ho ho ho! He brought them each a present and then returned to his reindeer for his very busy night ahead. Ashton was spellbound, Owen cried.

After changing into his Christmas jammies, it was time for stories with Grandma.



Visions of sugarplums, 12 hours later and...wowww!!! Taking it all in on Christmas morning...


And then, as they say, all hell broke loose. Haha not really. But there was a LOT of presents, toys, and two happy little boys :) 
















As for me, Santa brought some nice new RayBans:


And much happiness to our little family :)


We had a really wonderful holiday (in the time I was off, Ashton and I also made a trip up to VT) and I was all ready to get back into my work routine today only to get sent home at 11 am due to the snowstorm. Bentley is closed tomorrow as well so it looks like my vacation will be lasting a little longer! I'm sure I'll have lots of mostly white pictures to post tomorrow - I'll try and be better about blogging now that it's a nice fresh new year. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment