18 November 2011

Well, it's happened.

Part of Ashton's eczema treatment in the beginning was a chlorox bleach bath every night. Since his skin cleared up we still do the bath but without the bleach. We don't use soap either so it's essentially a warm little soak before he gets into his pj's and goes to bed. I have been waiting and waiting and it's finally happened. Ashton pooped in the tub. And it was every bit as gross as you would think. And this was his face mere seconds before the big event:


I was thinking oh how cute, he is sucking his forefinger instead of his thumb! And he was thinking, "Just you wait."
Moving on! This was a busy week. I think. Well, it must have been because I haven't blogged. Either that or there's not much to report. Ashton's been pretty fussy the last couple of days and I'm sure it's my fault. I have toted him with me to my new mom's group yesterday, and today on a couple of very long walks and to see another friend's baby for the first time. I'm starting to feel guilty; I'm thinking I should be home trying to get him on a nap schedule but instead I am being pretty selfish :-/ There are only so many days left where it's going to be nice enough to be out and about that I'm trying to take advantage, or at least that's what I'm telling myself. Right now it's 6:45 pm, Jason's trying to put Ashton to bed and I hear him fussing in the other room (Ashton, not Jason, ha ha) so I'm going to go help. Sorry for the brief blog, I'm around all weekend so hopefully you'll hear from me again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment