13 May 2014

Mother's Day

I'm afraid this post will be short. Absolutely nothing happened this past Sunday that is worth blogging about. Jason worked all day, our weekend visitors (Grandma and Aunt Lizzie!) left first thing in the morning and even now, two days later, I'm trying to think what on earth I did. Picked up the house, did some laundry, and went for a walk with my two boys...it was a perfect 10 of a day, I do remember that. Jason got home around 4:30 pm which was a nice surprise and, just like all other Mother's Days, I insisted on a picture. These were the best ones. Please excuse my hair, I have not had it done since 3 weeks before Alex was born and it's looking pretty, well, non-blond on the top haha. My appointment to take care of that problem is finally this Friday. Anyway! Me and my boys:




After our little photo sesh we hopped in the car and went to Home Depot. My favorite place on earth. Not. But this trip was all about me so it was much better than usual. I got to pick out new exterior lights for the front and back of the house, look at kitchen faucets, and get paint swatches and check out new hardware for our front door. Yay! Our house is being painted as we speak (literally he is outside right now) and sprucing up the overall exterior has me really excited. Before and After coming next week if the weather cooperates and we can get all the projects finished. 

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there, whether they have little kids, big kids, grownup kids, furkids, or kids-to-be :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment