29 May 2014

Before and After: Back of the house

I feel like I'm cheating with some of these pictures, especially in the post I just did. The "before" ones were taken in the gray, cloudy mud season and make the "after" shots look practically jungle-like with all the spring green! Not my fault, before pictures, not my fault.

So where we last left off, the deck was in progress. I didn't really realize how much work was left, but Jason has now added the spindles, the railing, and finished the lattice work underneath. While we are on the lattice, we chose to do a dark gray to match the foundation (I chose Hearthstone by Benjamin Moore). Well, the foundation ended up a light gray, and the lattice, although called "dark gray", ended up almost matching the house. Which is neither here nor there I guess. So here is where we are at!

OVERALL:


DECK



And a few others




I don't have a true garage before so it gets just an after:


And based on where the sun is right now it's a little dark but oh well. 

I have just had to start typing with one hand because my situation is now this, literally right this moment:

Whereas before he was asleep in his swing. Sorry blog readers, you are getting bumped for my baby :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment