09 June 2015

Where have I been??

Truth be told, I have had a bit of the blahs lately with this blog. I just have had no motivation to post despite that we did have an awesome Memorial Day weekend a few weeks ago. Uncle Erik flew out from California last minute to surprise everyone, which meant guess who was going in the water with the boys at Lake Iroquois ;)


We also got to spend a few days with my little niece Callie, which obviously I loved!


Overall, it was a great weekend - we hit the farmer's market, Al's creemees, the beach, took some walks, played in the backyard...we missed Jason but being up in Vermont is always such a nice break! I always forget how beautiful it is. So that was Memorial Day - the 3.5 hour drive went fine as long as the boys had snacks. I kept their little mouths stuffed full the whole way ;)

Sorry this is a short post, just wanted to check in and address this little hiatus I've been on. I should have some good stuff coming up (preschool graduation! new driveway! Alex turns 15 months!) so I promise to be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment