10 June 2015

Preschool Graduation


Well. Yesterday Ashton graduated from his Pre-k 3 class! Honestly I'm speechless. Where did the last 9 months go? More importantly, what am I going to DO with him all summer? Luckily Belmont Nursery School runs several weeks of camp that starts on Monday. Alex still naps in the morning so having Ashton out of the house until 12 every day has been a perfect schedule that will absolutely continue.

Anyway, the big graduation was yesterday and included a breakfast and a recital. Ashton wore a green and white striped polo and sang his little heart out at the concert. I'd post a video but I think perhaps it's something only his parents really appreciate ;)




Certificate time!





All in all it was a perfect little program yesterday and we were so happy with Ashton's teacher this year, Miss Campbell. She was ALWAYS smiling and really got to know Ashton. There is no doubt in our minds that he learned a ton and will be ready for next year!

For whatever reason, the graduation was yesterday but today was his actual last day. Of course we had to do a before and after!


Ashton has definitely grown taller and thinner since last September. I wish I could say the same about me. 

Anyway, one year of school under our belts! Congrats to our preschool graduate Ashton Christopher, age 3.10!


No comments:

Post a Comment