18 May 2017

Mother's Day 2017

Another Mother's Day has come and gone - my 6th one in fact. Honestly I don't have much to say about it this year. It rained all day- seriously over 12 hours straight. Jason worked. GG was down for a visit so in the morning we went to Target with the boys and then a fabric store. She left after lunch and then Ashton, Alex and myself did nothing special. I took care of the laundry, made dinner, and said no to "Ninjago" on Netflix approximately 12,000 times. Frankly it really wasn't a great day at all. We were a little stir crazy, the boys were not at their best and neither was I. I'm just going to leave it at that.

I have one picture but we all look so bad that I'm not going to even post it. We had just woken up and the boys were making faces.

Ashton made me a necklace out of clay beads:


Here is the video of him giving it to me, with his trademark "I'm so excited" hopping that might be my favorite thing about him. If you watch it ignore my hair. And the very whiny Alex. It's all he does lately. 

Spring has finally hit - it is sunny and HOT! Last summer you heard me talk a lot about Wayland Town Beach. This summer we joined Longfellow, the sports club up the street, mainly for the pool, and the boys have already been going this week (our membership started this past Monday). Alex has 2 weeks left of school, Ashton has 4, and then we are off and running with swim lessons, camps, summer vacations, oh and Ashton starts his boys-only hip hop dance class next week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment