27 April 2016

Holding Pattern

So it's official, we flipped nearly an entire kitchen in 2 weeks. And by we, I mean Manny, Lorenzo, Hector, Brian and Jason. I pretty much did nothing :D

Where we stand now: cabinets, countertops and appliances are installed and everything is functioning! Tonight my main project is to move back in - everything was really dirty from the construction (even inside the (brand new) refrigerator was somehow dusty!). So it had to be vacuumed, wiped, mopped and wiped again. Jason needs to finish up some trim work, the cabinet hardware needs to go on and the long wait for our backsplash tile (8-10 weeks!) has begun. I'm going to wait until it is all 100% completed before doing a full post, but for now I'll leave you with what things look like as of two days ago, right before our faucet went in.



See you after the backsplash tile goes in! (Well I'll see you before that, but it won't be kitchen related ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment