06 April 2016

A New Nill, a country in Blogland. Population: 0!

I haven't been around lately ahhhhh!!! If enough time goes by where I don't post I start to get twitchy, like I might lose all four of my readers!!

Things have been super busy at home, super busy at work, we got SNOW, it was Easter and we had all those associated activities, and our kitchen project starts on Monday next week. Two days after that I am flying solo with the boys to Florida to escape the aforementioned kitchen project, but before that, and before Monday, I have to clear out all our cupboards, drawers, toys, etc., set up a makeshift kitchen area, and in general just figure out how all of this is going to go. Our nanny's grandfather passed away so our schedule has been off, there has been tons of drama with Home Depot and our cabinet delivery (everything is coming in two days later than we hoped so we haven't even started and already the timeline is getting pushed), and in general it's just been, like, AHHHHH!!!

The boys are their usual selves, so that's comforting. 








So that's all I have for you today unfortunately. Promise to get a good post in before FL!

2 comments:

  1. that last picture of the boys is priceless! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so damn cute! good luck with the kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete