13 September 2013

A New Recipe

So there's been a lot of baking going on in the Nill house lately. In fact, I've been baking up a storm for a little over three months now. Like, 24/7. It's a very time-consuming recipe that I want to make sure to get just right because I've got a yummy little...


in my


!!!

The timer will ding sometime around 3/12/14 and we will have another new Nill on our hands! Baby boy or baby girl we don't know yet, or if we will even find out, but we are so excited to announce that Ashton is going to be a big brother. He is, of course, completely unaware of this fact. At some point we'll have to start talking about it to prepare him but for now, ignorance is bliss. 

Getting down to the nitty gritty, I've been feeling mostly good. A little tired and I have off days but in general I've had it easy so far (knock on wood). I don't really notice any difference between this pregnancy and Ashton's, which leads me to believe I am having another boy despite well-voiced hopes by certain grandparents that it is a girl. We shall see.

There was an anonymous comment a little while ago saying that I needed to have another baby to spice things up around here (JP?). So in addition to some spice, I'll be adding lots of sugar - buns are best when they are baked with some sweet :)

3 comments:

  1. 1. Congratulations!
    2. I still have my list of names.
    3. I TOTALLY called this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I haven't said a word! I am THRILLED for you guys... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Mom!!! So happy for your and Jason - another beautiful baby on the way :)

    ReplyDelete