03 July 2013

A hose is a hose is a hose

With the relentless hot weather, we have been outside a lot in the kiddie pool and playing with the hose. Yesterday I decided to let Ashton help me with the watering. It turns out he was such a great helper! Mostly. He started out by pointing the spray at their appropriate targets, like the hydrangea, hanging plant (sad though it may be), and irises.

Then he just went crazy. He watered his trucks...


the driveway


His sippy

The fence

And even himself.
He didn't like that too much.
I don't know what he is wearing either. I thought, Eh, what's the point of the bathing suit? Just another thing to strip off him and wash when this is all over, and we ARE in the privacy of our own home...so my little green thumb was half dressed but overall, quite effective. I'd hire him again.

We are off to Vermont tonight for the 4th - will post on the flip side with lots of red, white and blue pics! Have a safe holiday xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment