13 May 2013

Mother's Day 2013


So we had our second annual Mother's Day yesterday and Ashton and I had a great time together. Besides the fact that he scowled in virtually every picture. The one thing I wanted was a cute smiling-family photo and after a lot of tickly poking:


I got this:


Ashton "Stone Face" Nill. Ah well. It was a pretty low-key day. Jason's family was visiting from Long Island for the weekend so Ashton got to spend Mother's Day with his grandma too! Look how excited he was about it:


 It wasn't you Grandma! He just wasn't into pictures. But then Chera and Owen came over for brunch and he pepped up slightly:


We ate and played with some toys and then, it was just me and Ashton. Everyone left and Jason went to work so after his nap, we hit Home Goods (my pick) and then went for a walk (his pick) and enjoyed my gorgeous flowers. It's often just the two of us after 4:30 pm so we are used to entertaining ourselves. 


And that was Mother's Day part deux. What a difference a year makes...


 The question is, do I look better or worse? Wait. Don't answer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment