22 March 2013

Pix and a farewell

I often ask myself what on God's green earth I used to take pictures of before Ashton came along. Mostly Tate, our garden, and pretty sunsets I think. But my photo-snapping rate has never been higher than it is now, mainly because I average 12 blurry pictures to every 1 clear one (Ashton's fault of course). Here he is at his 19 month finest:
Photo credits to Chera on a few of those :) He remains his usual busy-body self.

On another note, Katie moved to Florida yesterday. She is one of the best friends I've ever had and I know she always will be. We've shared some pretty high and pretty low moments over the past 6 or 7 years and have never failed to be there for each other. Katie is my #1 supporter, loyal blog reader and just an all around favorite person of mine. But as often happens in life, things change and she's off to Florida where her family is (lucky Florida! humpf). So, Katie, please consider this a little tribute to how important you are to me - I love you!! Safe travels for you and Norm, ttys obvi. xoxoXO



2 comments:

  1. IVERSON! Thank you for the shout out - I love you so much - you are my number 1!!! I miss you already - OBVI talk VERY soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very nice tribute to Katie. My dad wanted to read it and I got a little teary eyed so I said "Dad you read it" . he gets to the point where it says Humpf and he can't pronounce it NOR does he have any idea what it means. After 6 adults going around the room trying to explain it to him he just gave up!
    That was very nice tribute to Kate. She is doing just fine....she said she feel like she is still on vacation!
    You guys need to come visit. Ashton would have a ball with the girls! They are in the pool today! xo
    JP

    ReplyDelete