13 May 2019

Mother's Day 2019

Welllll I guess this is my 7th Mother's Day! And what I have to say about it would fill maybe a...thimble? Is that a saying? It rained all day. ALLLLL.DAAAAAY. Jason worked, we had plans with friends to meet at the bike path and ride to an ice cream stand and wear sunglasses. But no. Instead, we spent 3 hours at the Discovery Museum in Acton. If it had not been for Kathleen (three cheers for other boy moms that are also solo on Mother's Day!), I would have walked around that place asleep. It was that dreary of a day :-/ But, Ashton and Alex behaved themselves and kept their food demands to a minimum, so that was nice. Oh, and at the museum, Alex made me this:


"Breakfast". I don't even know.

So it was kind of another day that just passed by with lots of TV and snacks. My real gift is being delivered next week - the next picture I post of myself you won't even recognize because I'll be ten pounds lighter and ten years younger. 

I would be remiss if I didn't formally thank these two, I suppose ;)



All the love I can possibly imagine. Happy Mother's Day to all :) xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment