03 August 2015

Two very important things

Is anyone out there? Do I have any readers left?? In case I do, just a quick post to share two important things. First, we just spent the most amazing week on Block Island! We got back yesterday and to say we were all blue is an understatement. I think I said "Wow I can't believe the week is over, I don't want to go home!" like a hundred times. And I really didn't! I felt worlds away and the only time I picked up my phone was to take pictures. No facebook, no emails, not even any texts really. I was too busy digging holes in the sand with the boys! It was revitalizing. Complete BI 2015 post to arrive in the next day or two.

Second, guess how old Ashton is today. Not one, two OR three. He's FOUR. We threw a mini-party on BI for him and Callie (she turned one yesterday!) and Ashton was obsessed with the birthday "crowns". Like literally has worn one for two days and this morning, trotted off to camp with the string firmly cinched under his chin.


He has been asking for about a month now if it's his birthday yet and finally, FINALLY when he woke up I could tell him, "Guess what? Today is your birthday!" "Today? Today Mommy?! I'm four??!?!?!" Yes, August 3rd is here at last. Thank god.

Happy birthday Ashton! My favorite four year old on my favorite beach:


Two very important things in one picture :) Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment